Welcome to Vintage Rock!

Vintage Rock launch issue

The brand new issue of Vintage Rock magazine is on sale in WH Smiths now!

Inside you’ll find:

• Elvis Presley – The Man Who Would be King
  • 50 Best Rockabilly Tracks Ever
  • The Roots of Rock ‘n’ Roll
  • Profiles and inteviews of Hank Marvin, Jet Harris, Duane Eddy, Bo Diddley, Lady Bo, Ike Turner, Carl Perkins, Joe Brown and Alexis Korner
  • Plus – Surf Guitar, the Guitar Embargo, Hemsby Weekender, Rockabilly Hair and more

Take a look inside

Buy online

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “Welcome to Vintage Rock!”

1. Norrie Bishop says:

Just this morning bought my first issue of

“Vintage Rock” Fabulous a magazine to look back on the
    Golden Era of Music i played drums in bands in
    “The Early Sixties also went to The 2I’s, it will be great to have The Magazine to reflect on those great day’s something to look forward to

Many Thanks (My dedication to Alan Freed)

Rock n Roll will never die

Norrie

2. peter bardsley says:

Just bought this today..superb magazine on early American and British rockin’…jam-packed with great articles and info, well done guys!

3. kenneth says:

Hello!

Damn, what a good magazine this is! I love all things Rock n Roll and did very much miss a magazine that covered the beginnings of Rockabilly and such.

Thank you for this, and may keep up the good work for a long time to come!

Kenneth, Sweden

4. Lill Nermoen-Hanssen says:

Wow! I gave this mag to my dad today, before the christmas-presents, and as the gifts piled up around him, he was engulfed in the mag. Thank you for a great magazine, – can´t wait to see the next one! When is it due?

Chrismas-love from Norway! ,-D

5. Bob Lubowitz says:

How can I obtain a copy of the Vintage Rock magazine w/Elvis on the cover? What is the cost? I’m new to the internet, but, as you can tell from my e-mail address, I’m a big fan of The King.

6. Tony Dobson says:

Thoroughly enjoyed your mag, a cracking good and interesting read,have recommended it to all my musician friends and band mates who are mostly in a similar age group to me, I’m 65 next month !
    When is the next issue due to be published please ?

Regards

Tony Dobson

7. Peter says:

Jerry lee lewis in the top 50 Rockabilly tracks ?????
    hows that ?????

8. Claudia says:

My son ordered vintage rock for me Christmas day because I love Elvis Presley. It is now jan.17 and the maganize never arrived. I am very upset.

9. steve pegler says:

WOW what an interesting magazine.cant wait until the the next edition.i enjoyed the A KORNER article in particular i saw him live and also got to meet him and the R STONES while they were rehearing and doing a soundcheck.he was a great guy and had time for every one.back about 1964 he had a houseband on a teatime show about 5pm which i think was put out by REDIFFUSION and involved (best to my memory) MURIEL YOUNG and W WHYTON.ive often wondered if any of those episodes still exist in TV vaults anywhere.?would anyone know.be brilliant if they did.regards steve pegler

10. Thanks for the voucher copy of VRM, I receive a great number of magazines and I have to say your publication is by far the best I have ever read. I wish you good luck with it and hope you can develope it into a top selling magazine that continues to cater for us vintage rock’n'roll fans. I have added you to my facebook site on which I have the maximum number of friebds allowed (5K) so I hope it helps with more exposure.’PS. I hope you can get over to the massive Americana International festival this coming July, its the place to be seen at for fans of the American Dream..